Tarot forecasts can be extremely precise and a lot depends upon the deck of cards in relation to you and your fortune-teller. It might assist you to comprehend the tarot and how they work then you will have the ability to understand more quickly with exactly what they expose to you.
The deck is divided into significant and small arcana and fits rather like playing cards just with swords representing dispute, cups representing feelings and pentacles which represent financing locations and rods associating with profession. There are more in-depth descriptions of these matches which are far beyond the scope of this reading.
If you wish to get the very best of the tarot readings you need to follow through the guidelines of the fortune-teller extremely thoroughly. There is a reason you are being asked to shuffle the cards and divided them in a particular method and position them in a position. When you are shuffling the cards keep in mind that your inner self takes control of and will direct you when to stop shuffling. You have actually selected your cards based on your question and guidance of your innermost. As soon as the cards are set out in front of you you will see you are taking a look at a reflection of your entire life past, present and future.
The story of your life will be communicated to you through the universal language that the tarot card speaks and this is just as great as the fortuneteller. Throughout the tarot readings the fortune-teller needs to clarify each card and permit you the chance to ask questions. You need to feel unwinded and at ease and you ought to not be feeling terrified in any way.
The tarot takes a creative approach of understand the nature of a question. Tarot was first given to humanity by the Angel Enoch as a tool to ask questions to divinity and get an answer. Because of our lack of inner spiritual qualities it proves difficult for the general person to ask questions internally and understand. So the Angel Enoch brought the Tarot cards to humanity.
There are a lot of incorrect tarot card decks and not all of them work correctly but the main few that have been used through history have proved most beneficial.
The tarot can be learned for personal use or its possible to contact a tarot card reading individual with experience.
The biggest obstacle to creativity is lack of time. It’s what you tell me the most in the mails and also my own experience. The feeling of not getting to do everything that you propose and that you would like to do. There is no time left at the end of the day. There is no time to be creative.
Organization time Crealoo blog
And how would it be if it were good for creativity not to have time? Having limits encourages creativity. Nothing further, in the first place we can be creative making time for it. Here are some ideas that come to mind.
– Notes: Always carry a notebook with you and write down everything that goes through your head. What you want to do, what you want to learn, obligations, tasks, ideas. All! Once pointed, do not think about it any more. That frees space in your head. Do not use your head to store tasks. Use it to think and create.
– Lists the notes to specific lists. I have for example lists for possible products, tickets for the blog, trips I want to do, things to do in my free time. Every aspect has a place.
– Set Priorities When you pass the notes to the corresponding lists, keep in mind what importance you want to give them. (Eye, be creative must have lots)! You can program them (Tasks and events to Google Calendar) or simply point to an eternal list (with Evernote) so you do not forget.
– Timetable – Every task has to be given the necessary time. But no more. And keep it! (I still fail enough to fulfill this aspect:)
– Focus time – Spend some time organizing the tasks. Then you only complete the list in order. Do not look at what you have to do later or tomorrow.
– Logbook – When the day ends, keep the note with the tasks that you have completed. (I pass my list of the day to another folder in Evernote). That allows you to easily see what you have done each day. Do a review at the end of the week with a short list of what you have achieved. It helps me a lot to be motivated.
– Avoid unnecessary things like TV, Facebook, mobile.
– Do less: Try to schedule fewer tasks so that you can focus all your attention on one thing. With “Monotasking” it ends earlier and more relaxed. One thing at a time. Then another.
– Have less: A few years ago it occurred to me to order my whole house and it took 2 weeks (1). Since then I have made a habit of ordering and throwing. Every season change I do one more cleaning to the bottom. Now it is really fast. In a single morning I can go over everything. At the same time I follow some basic guidelines: Only things that excite me enter the house. And for every new thing that comes in, another has to go. That helps not waste time looking, ordering, or cleaning. More time for creativity.
– Do not do things – There are things that simply do not have to do. If you do not like it or it is very important, do not do it. (I do not iron) That frees time for things that you like and if they are important.
– Do it first – Choose what’s important and do it first. That means that all other things are not done first (note to self:)
It is clear that we have time for the things we give priority to. If you want to do something, but you are not motivated, simply start. Has it ever happened that it has taken a lot of work to sit down to finish a task, but as soon as you were doing it you could not stop? Motivation is doing.
– It all starts in the head It changes the way of thinking. If you think you can make time for what matters to you in your life it will be much easier to get it. Start now! The only way to have time in the future is to make time right now.
More time still:
– Brainstorming Aim 10 ideas to have more time.
– Learning It is always a good idea to learn from others. Ask your friends how they manage to make time.
The added value
It may be more comfortable to follow the same routines and habits. We tend to postpone the changes. But when you act, you pursue your purposes and you get to do what you wanted so long is an incredible energy injection!
The mission behind DIY – Do it yourself is to make yourself the things you like, play with your creativity to adapt the trends to your liking and move to action, instead of just consuming.
That is why I have selected the trends of the moment (you can see them in this and this entry) and I propose ideas to carry out with simple steps.
For this door stop I have used the concrete preparation of the Imperfection Kit and the leather handle of Sashiko Embroidery Kit. The combination of cold and minimalist concrete with the warm and soft leather gives the object a sophisticated look.
To do this I have first prepared the mixture according to the instructions in a plastic container. A small trick is to add the express tail of the Kit to get more resistance. As a template I used a carton of milk. I cut the top so I can insert the concrete better.
Then I cut the skin to the measure of 2.5 cm x 15 cm, I have folded and inserted in the concrete. After a day you can uncoff and sand the corners. Ready to stop that door that does not remain is your place.
The great advantage of working with concrete is that it can be permanently fused with other materials and thus create different and unexpected combinations.
Today I present in a surprise entry, outside the posts of Fridays, a collaboration that makes me very excited. We have prepared 2 great Scrapbooking tutorials. We publish them at the same time, one in each of the two Blogs (and that’s called “Bloghop”, in case you had not heard it before:)
The color palette and the designs of the papers are great. It’s almost worth cutting them out with the “monkeys” they are! They make it so easy, so easy …. Any design sure is a success !!
I have been lucky enough to try the scrapbooking paper kit and the Project Life cards. The first is a kit containing 10 12×12 “double-sided stamped papers belonging to the” Connect “collection, which is more beautiful! And the second kit contains 100 Project Life cards also from the “Connect” collection that are to die for love !!
Finally, after many laps, I decided to use as a base for the layout that has become my favorite role of this collection: Those turquoise and white stripes are total!
To complete the composition I have focused on using mainly Project Gold cards. You know, that’s why the friends are a TREASURE (hahahaha) that along with the title and some ornaments give the golden touch to the composition.
To begin with I applied a small layer of gesso vertically to center the area on which I will work.
Then I have chosen the cards and I have dedicated to cut some details.
Next, I have prepared the composition on the page and made small marks with a pencil to make clear the areas that will be hidden under the papers and photos.
Now is the time “potingues” How I like !. If I can not resist, it is superior to me, I had no choice but to make a mixture with molding paste, the golden liquid ink and glitter also golden. It could also be called “brilli-brilli moment”, right? ;-)
Applying the mixture with a spatula on a stencil, you get precious details and brings volume to the bottom.
Once the bottom is dry, I’ve pasted the photos. Previously I scraped the edges of the papers with the scissors and smeared the edges of the photos to age them slightly.
Covering the photos with a paper, I made splashes with both gold and turquoise.
Again, the “brilli-brilli moment” appears, and, in the absence of golden letters, I have painted the letters of cardboard with the liquid gold paint using a brush.
Well, and you just have to write a little journaling and add some ornaments to finish.
And voila! Layout finished and ready to fatten my album! ;-)
I hope you liked it and that you are encouraged to use the papers. They are great!!
Behind Playscrap there are two very creative girls. They are the ones who make things possible. Those who take initiative and change what they do not like. They live life in their own way. With its own rules. Cool girls. They inspire me and in the end we are going to change the world a little together …
Playscrap Crealoo interview creativity
On Tuesday he left his tutorial Scrapbooking great with the papers of Crealoo and today we completed the week with a little interview that I did. The two have completed 7 phrases about their creative life, each from their point of view.
A special trick to inspire you …
Lorraine: Clear the mind, open your eyes wide and observe toooodo what surrounds you.
Beatriz: Observe with a different perspective and perspective the small things of the day to day.
Your favorite tools are …
Lorena: my head, not for a moment!
Beatriz: Difficult choice, my basics: Camera, black marker, my idea book, precision scissors and glossy glue.
An essential skill to work creatively …
Lorena: knowing how to look for the nice side of things.
Beatriz: Letting go and enjoying what is being done, without thinking of pressure or criticism.
A moment flow …
Lorena: when you are visited by “muses” and immediately you are doing with your hands everything that your head has imagined.
Beatriz: When I totally connect with what I am doing, forgetting about the time and what surrounds me.
The best and worst thing about working for yourself is …
Lorena: The best: you enjoy every moment and the degree of commitment that you get with yourself. The worst: the amount of time “incalculable” you dedicate.
Beatriz: The best: You own your time, your goals and you have a great feeling of personal fulfillment and the adrenaline full! The worst: Know how to measure commitment, know how to say no and prioritize (you always want to reach everything).
You’ve learned lately …
Lorena: to have an illusion for each and every one of the things that happen to me.
Beatriz: Do not punish me for not reaching everything. Value and enjoy much more of my time with myself and with mine.
Creativity is …
Lorena: is the ability to create something that previously only existed in your head.
Beatriz: the ability to express and shape your ideas by creating something real.
The funniest days are when I do something different. My work is every day new and exciting, but sometimes I feel bored. Especially if you have to do something that is not my favorite occupation.
Then I come up with some weird ideas I could do, if I dared to do them. And then I do some of them. That always works. Boredom is gone and endless fun! And in step it also encourages creativity.
That’s why I propose a challenge: Incorporate each day one of these small changes in your routine until the week.
1. Monday – Greet anyone. With a smile! For advanced: Say “Bonjour” instead of “Hello”. You will see that change!
2. Tuesday – Learn a joke and tell anyone you would normally have a short conversation with.
3. Wednesday – Tell the truth for a whole day. Beware of the question “What’s up?”!
4. Thursday – Do something that is really bad for you. I tried the other day to sing (that badly I do) when they called me on the phone. We laughed a long time, really. Mind you, it should only be done with close friends! (I.e.
5. Friday – Point out everything that needs to be done today. Now he decides not to do a single thing on this list. Instead, take a nap, eat an ice cream. You will feel like a child who skips school.
6. Saturday – Guerrilla Art: Write several notes in “Post it” and go out to the street to paste them on benches, traffic lights etc.
7. Sunday – Enjoy each of the daily chores you have to do today. Note how soap smells when you take it to scrub dishes. Feel the temperature of the water, the feel of the sponge. With this technique of “mindfullness” is to live the present more consciously and with all the senses.
Happy creativity and an exciting week.